By Douglas W. P. Hay (auth.), Dr. David Raeburn, Dr. Mark A. Giembycz (eds.)
Read Online or Download Airways Smooth Muscle: Peptide Receptors, Ion Channels and Signal Transduction PDF
Similar nonfiction_10 books
Nearly all of aestheticians have centred their realization in the past 3 a long time at the identification, or crucial nature, of artwork: can 'art' be outlined? What makes an item a piece of artwork? below what stipulations do we represent in a classificatory feel an item as an paintings? the controversy, and every now and then controversy, over those questions proved to be optimistic, intellectually stimulating, and in lots of situations suggestive of latest rules.
During this quantity, gender serves as a normal framework for studying the methods humans take into consideration mathematical functionality, language, self-concept, social different types, and strategies and methods of figuring out and growing wisdom. A distinct staff of authors indicates how quite a few forces in language, relatives practices, and schooling strengthen differentiation one of the intercourse roles.
Fresh advances and methods in distinctive geoid decision are awarded with a dialogue in their implication for geophysical and oceanographic study, in addition to identity and formula of a aim on which destiny geoid learn should still concentration. the quantity is split into the next sections: - The Geoid - Sea floor Topography - The Vertical Datum - Miscellaneous
- The Interpretation of Igneous Rocks
- Particles in Gases and Liquids 1: Detection, Characterization, and Control
- Virus Receptors: Part 2: Animal Viruses
- Electrochemistry for Ecologists
- The Communist Millennium: The Soviet View
Additional info for Airways Smooth Muscle: Peptide Receptors, Ion Channels and Signal Transduction
Affinity chromatographic purification of bovine lung endothelin receptor using biotinylated endothelin and avidin-agarose. J. Chromat. 1992; 597: 331-4. 94. Maggi CA, Giuliani S, Patacchini R, Rovero P, Giachetti A, Meli A. The activity of peptides of the endothelin family in various mammalian smooth muscle preparations. Eur. J. Pharmacoi. 1989; 174: 23-31. 95. Maggi CA, Giuliani S, Patacchini R, Santicioli P, Rovero P, Giachetti A. The C-terminal hexapeptide, endothelin-(16-21), discriminates between different endothelin receptors.
1989; 10: 374-8. 14. Masaki T, Yanagisawa M, Goto K. Physiology and pharmacology of endothelins. Medicinal Res. Rev. 1992; 12: 391-421. 15. Kitamura K, Tanaka T, Kata J, Eto T, Tanaka K. Regional distribution of immunoreactive endothelin in porcine tissue: abundance in inner medulla of kidney. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 1989; 161: 348-52. 16. Matsumoto H, Suzuki N, Onda H, Funjo M. Abundance of endothelin-3 in rat intestine, pituitary gland and brain. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. 1989; 164: 74-80.
128. Warner TO, Allcock GH, Mickley EJ, Corder R, Vane JR. Comparative studies with the endothelin receptor antagonists BQ-123 and PD 142893 indicate at least three endothelin receptors. J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol. 1993; 22 (Suppl. 8): S117-20. 129. Power RF, Wharton J, Zhao Y, Bloom SR, Polak JM. Autoradiographic localization of endothelin-l binding sites in the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. J. Cardiovas. Pharmacol. 1989; 13 (Suppl. 5): S50-6. 130. Turner NC, Power RF, Polak JM, Bloom SR, Dollery CT.